Common Questions About Air Ambulance Services
How experienced is the crew?
What is included in your service?
Why do they call it an “air ambulance” isn’t it just an airplane?
Why not just go in a regular ambulance?
1. What type of patients’ require an air ambulance?
2. Is Air Ambulance service covered by Medicare or other insurance plans?
3. Can American Jet Rescue assist me in determining whether insurance will cover the charges?
4. If patient must pay out of pocket, how much might the service cost?
5. What questions can I ask to determine if an Air Ambulance company is qualified?
6. Does American Jet Rescue provide international evacuation service?
7. Why is it better to deal with an Air Ambulance provider and not a broker?
8. What is “bedside to bedside” service and why is it important?
9. May a family member come with the patient?
10. What arrangements does American Jet Rescue make for the flight?
11. What assurances are there that the aircraft is safe?